We're proud to offer COLE Connect as your healthcare tool!
Please utilize this easy, secure online tool often to take an active role in your health care. All information comes from your Cole Memorial medical record and COLE Connect allows you to:
- Review your Cole Memorial Hospital or medical appointment results and history.
- Receive new activity messages such as lab and radiology results.
- Update personal information online.
- Access billing and payment information.
- Review medications and allergies.
- View and request appointments and much more!
In order to initially enroll in COLE Connect, you will need to enter some required information including the following:
- Your Cole Memorial Medical Record number (available on most of your Cole
Memorial documents, from your provider's office or the contacts listed here).
- Your personal home email address or email that's on file at Cole.
- Date of birth.
Once you have successfully enrolled in COLE Connect, a one-time user I.D. and password will be sent to your email address. Cut and paste the one-time user I.D. and password in to the log-in screen WITHIN 24 HOURS. After that, you will be asked to enter your own I.D. and password. Once your permanent login and password have been set, you can log into COLE Connect at any time via the blue button above or from the Cole Memorial homepage.
In additional to managing their own care, parents and health care proxies with authorized consent will appreciate the ability to access the records of those individuals for whom they provide care.