We're proud to offer COLE Connect as your healthcare tool!
Please utilize this easy, secure online tool often to take an active role in your health care. All information comes from your UPMC Cole medical record and COLE Connect allows you to:
- Review your UPMC Cole or medical appointment results and history.
- Receive new activity messages such as lab and radiology results.
- Update personal information online.
- Access billing and payment information.
- Review allergies, medications and request refills.
- Securely message your Cole provider.
- View and request appointments and much more!
In order to initially enroll in COLE Connect, you will need to enter some required information including the following:
- Name & date of birth.
- Your email address that's on file at Cole.
- The last four (4) digits of your social security number.
Once you have successfully enrolled in COLE Connect, a one-time user I.D. and password will be sent to your email address. Cut and paste the one-time user I.D. and password in to the log-in screen WITHIN 24 HOURS. After that, you will be asked to enter your own I.D. and password. Once your permanent login and password have been set, you can log into COLE Connect at any time via the blue button above or from the UPMC Cole homepage.
In additional to managing their own care, parents and health care proxies with authorized consent will appreciate the ability to access the records of those individuals for whom they provide care.
Back to top