Read our patient testimonials
The Patterson Cancer Center treats each patient with personalized, compassionate care by a team of dedicated professionals. We also offer the latest in cancer treatment—both medical and radiation oncology. All of our nurses are certified by the Oncology Nursing Society.
- Bone marrow biopsies.
- Blood transfusions.
- Mediport maintenance.
- IV therapy infusions.
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), a state-of-the-art cancer treatment that delivers high doses of radiation directly to cancer cells much more precisely than is possible with conventional therapy.
- Image guided radiotherapy (IGRT).
- Definitive and palliative treatments.
Complementary and alternative therapies:
- Free cancer screenings, support group meetings and other special events throughout the year.
- The Look Good...Feel Better program that provides makeovers for cancer patients.
- A lending library and educational materials.
- The labyrinth (a meditation path).
- Holistic nursing care: caring for the whole patient—mind, body and spirit.
Back to top