Pain caused from surgery, illness, an accident or other cause affects many aspects of daily life, making simple tasks difficult to complete. UPMC Cole's Interventional Pain Management Practice provides a comprehensive range of treatments for acute and chronic pain, individualized to each patient's needs. Under the direction of Dr. Phong Nguyen, board certified specialist in interventional pain management and anesthesia, and Amy Sorg, CRNP, the treatment team utilizes a multidisciplinary approach to help relieve pain that includes:
- Cervical epidurdal injection.
- Cervical medical branch block.
- Cervical radiofrequency ablation (RFA).
- Lumbar epidural steroid injections.
- Lumbar medical branch block.
- Lumbar radiofrequency ablation (RFA).
- Lysis of epidural adhesions.
- Sacroiliac joint injection.
- Spinal cord stimulation.
- Sympathetic nerve block.
- Thoracic epidural steroid injections.
- Trigger point injection.
Back to top