UPMC Cole offers treatment for the full spectrum of psychiatric and behavioral disorders. All of the clinical care we offer is informed by the cutting-edge research conducted in the psychiatry field. Our psychiatrist specializes in:
- Addiction (alcohol, nicotine and drug dependence).
- Anxiety and panic disorders.
- Attention deficit disorder.
- Chronic pain.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Community mental health.
- Mental retardation.
- Mood disorders (bipolar disorder, depression).
- Neurobehavioral medicine.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Relationship difficulties.
- Social learning disorder.
- Sleep disorders.
- Weight and eating disorders.
- Women's mental health.
General Psychiatrist: For more information about our services, please call 814.274.4837.
Tele-psychiatry visits: For all ages. Call 814.274.5571.
Licensed Clinical Social Workers: At several UPMC Cole locations. For more information, call 814.274.9198.
Back to top