A urologist is specially trained to treat ailments of the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra and male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis). Our physicians diagnose, treat and manage patients with urologic disorders such as:
- Urinary obstruction.
- Prostate enlargement (BPH).
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Urinary calculus (stones).
- Bladder, prostate, testicular and kidney cancer.
- Urinary tract infection.
- Sexually transmitted infections.
- Injury to urologic organs.
For more information about our services, please call 814.274.7474.
Back to top