Obstetrics & gynecology
Cole Memorial Medical Group's OB-GYN team is dedicated to providing patient-centered women's care. Our three board-certified OB-GYN specialists are dedicated to providing the highest standard of medical and surgical care to you. We practice comprehensive health care with an emphasis on prevention, and we work closely with each other and with you to help ensure you have the education you need to be an active partner in your healthcare. Our OB-GYN practices provide a full range of services including:
- Education and outreach programs.
- Essure—hysteroscopic sterilization, laparoscopic hysterectomy and endometrial ablation (noninvasive) without general anesthesia.
- Full OB-GYN care.
- General gynecological care.
- General obstetrics care.
- Gynecological and obstetrics care including normal and high-risk pregnancy.
- VBAC- vaginal birth after caesarean (c-section) delivery option
- Healthy Beginnings Plus.
- High-risk pregnancy care, including diabetes, hypertension and multiple pregnancies.
- Laboratory testing.
- Maternity and prenatal services.
- Minimally invasive gynecology inducting without anesthesia.
- No-cost mammography screenings for low-income or underinsured women.
- "Talk Baby"—breastfeeding support group.
- Ultrasound capabilities.
For more information about our services or to set up an appointment, please call 814.274.7101.
Back to top